TIA 2005: Art from Ephemera (Mail Art and the Internet)
Text and Image Arts
School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Fall 2007 - Spring 2009

Sunday, September 14, 2008

recycling some links from previous semesters

I believe I promised to post links to some of the web-based projects we looked at in class last week. Sorry to be doing this so late...What can I say? Teachers procrastinate too!

Here's a post with links to projects that were listed on the Java Museum's website in response to their call/question, "art + blog = blogart?".

And here's another post with some other web-based projects that I showed at various times during both semesters last year.

There are a few other random posts that probably repeat some of the links in the two posts above, if you want to dig a little deeper. Peruse the posts with this tag to find everything I've posted to this blog over the past year.

No comments: