TIA 2005: Art from Ephemera (Mail Art and the Internet)
Text and Image Arts
School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Fall 2007 - Spring 2009

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

2nd Project: Flyers and YouTube




For our second assignment, I created 12 diferent flyers. Each flyer contained stills from videos of mine, as well as a link to direct the viewer to the videos in wich the images came from. I printed about 25 of each of the 12 different flyers. I distributed flyers to students' mailboxes (Massart, Simmons, Northeastern and Berklee). I also slipped theminto the mailboxes in my apartment building. I also plan to bring some flyers back home with me in Western Mass while I am home on Thanksgiving break. I figure I can find a few places to distribute those while I am there.


I have yet to receive much feedback from people on my youtube page (where my videos are), other than some from people I already knew. However, the counted views of my page and videos has slightly increased, since distrubting the flyers this past weekend/week. I plan on monitoring the views regularly and will definelty keep you all updated!!




No comments: