TIA 2005: Art from Ephemera (Mail Art and the Internet)
Text and Image Arts
School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Fall 2007 - Spring 2009

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

2nd project

Ok so my scanner is acting up and I couldn't post a picture, but what I plan to do is make stickers with one of the post cards from my first project on it. It'll be called "The Lima Bean Aftermath" to advertise a blog with all of the postcards and responses from the first project. I'm holding off on doing this advertising though until I receive more responses. I've gotten 2 so far. The first one I got was a rubber glove on which she had traced her hand wrinkles, and inside was a bunch of folded papers with drawings and writing. The second was two scenic photographs of Colorado. I'm gonna start harassing people to send me their responses so I can get going with the second and third parts of the project.

No comments: