TIA 2005: Art from Ephemera (Mail Art and the Internet)
Text and Image Arts
School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Fall 2007 - Spring 2009

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Lima Bean Aftermath

I actually just got my postcards into the mail this morning. Very exciting. I'm excited to start getting responses. My audience/recipient list is just a random compilation of people I know. At first I was strategically choosing people who I thought would give the most interesting responses, but then I decided it'd be better to let myself be surprised and also just accept whatever comes back my way as awesome.

1 comment:

Becky G. said...

The title of your project is very quirky and evocative. It reminds me of a spy novel or government scandal or something. As usual, keep the class and the blog posted on any responses you receive, if you like! It'll be interesting to find out if the lima bean itself actually survives its journey...