TIA 2005: Art from Ephemera (Mail Art and the Internet)
Text and Image Arts
School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Fall 2007 - Spring 2009

Monday, March 10, 2008

spamland #2



I forgot how I found this, probably through links about animation, and I found this really great creative thing through the use of spam. Which is strangely fun and beautiful in it's self.

"The dialogue for spamland comes from the semi-sensical text found in the filter-busting portion of spam emails."

Sidenote: I am partial to spamland #2 (which is posted), but there are other versions and the youtube link is posted directly by the animators so you can explore their work through this posting :)


p.s.
my roommate just texted me that it's Chuck Norris' birthday, he's 68 today, and that we need to sacrifice a lamb.
*sigh* lol

1 comment:

missie said...

that's awesome, good find!!!