TIA 2005: Art from Ephemera (Mail Art and the Internet)
Text and Image Arts
School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Fall 2007 - Spring 2009

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Texting and Sisters

Hi! I have been communicating with my sister through the mail and sending her collages, nick knacks and writing her letters. I just send her a large envelope that had 8 envelopes already addressed to me and with postage on it to make it easier for her when responding back to me. My intentions are for her to write something she wouldn't usually tell me through text or a phone conversation and attack a photo or drawing. 
I also just talked with Becky about recording my text messages I get from who ever sends me them. I have written them down in the past for personal reasons but would like to do it routinely and see if a project arises from it.

No comments: